Southern Gourmet Safari
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmanai
- Product code: SGS6HR
Experience the delights this Island paradise of Tasmania has to offer on a full day indulgence of pleasure on our Hobart Food and Wine Tour we call “The Southern Gourmet Safari”.
Everything, Food, Wine Tasting, Whisky & Gin Tasting, Oysters, Wicked Cheese Company Visit and Transport is included in the price of our Hobart Food and Wine Tour.
The Southern Tasmanian Wine Region is renowned for it’s cool climate wines, historic settings and fabulous flavours. A short drive from Hobart’s CBD is an array of stunning vineyard experiences, great oysters, cheese, excellent food & views that will delight your appetite for Tasmania.
You will visit 3 great local cellar doors for extensive and fun wine tasting, get to try some fabulous whisky and gin, visit a Tasmanian Cheese Factory, Pick fresh Strawberries (seasonal) and slurp down the best Oysters in the world. All transport and Lunch is Included.
We will have time to explore historic Richmond if you fancy checking out a chocolate shop, Antique stores, the old bridge are all walking distance.
If you have an open mind and a passion for great wine, food and high end experiences, then join is on one of your best day’s yet.
Experience a fun, day tour in Air Conditioned Comfort on a 12 seater bus, always picking you up from your Hobart CBD accommodation at 11-11:15am and returning you prior to 5:00pm on our Hobart Wine and Food Tour.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Cancellation within 24 hours of departure will forfeit 100% of booking.
Cancellation within 48 hours of departure will forfeit 50% of Booking.
Large Group booking deposits are Non-Refundable.
Any cancellation will incur a $50 administration fee.
If bookings are made through a 3rd party, commission amount + $50 will be removed from refund.
2) Long Lunch Tour Co accepts no responsibility for loss, sickness or injury, delays or difficulties that may arise on duration of tour.
3) Consumption of alcohol on bus will not be tolerated and will result in exclusion of tour. Offensive / lewd behavior or inappropriate costumes will not be allowed on bus or at venues
as you are representing the Long Lunch Tour Co in public.
4) Drinking responsibly is a major focus of the Long Lunch Tour Co.
Pick up on Murray St from the Daci & Daci Bakery and CBD Accommodation for Hobart Tours.
Pick up time will be from 11am - 11:15am to allow for traffic hold ups. Please be patient, we'll be there.